A leedle update...

Yes, it has been a long time since my last post. Maipelo isn't happy with that. I'm sorry Mai! I will try and do better. Its been a busy few months.

Running
I have taken up running. Yes, me. Running. Strange, I know, but as the years go by you realise that being a couch potato won't cut it anymore. The weight piles on, the diseases creep in and the general sluggishness that will leave you too lazy to do anything. It's been an another eye opening experience. Teaching much about myself. Just when I thought I knew myself, a new layer is peeled away to reveal even more traits/aspects of me I didn't know I had. Running is hard. I really is. It's only enjoyable at the end, when the euphoria sets in and the sense of achievement overwhelms you. Then you feel like you can do it again. Just to feel the way you just felt crossing the proverbial finish line. I pray through every kilometre and the tougher it gets, the harder I pray. It's good for me. I know it is and I will continue with it. I have also met an awesome group of people, The Cru. They are the life of the party! They make it fun, and share in the achievements, and push you to achieve next level things too! I appreciate them, alot. They've never made me feel out of place or lost.

Work
Work is good. I have taken to it like a fish to water. or is it a fish IN water? That, I've taken to it well. I am enjoying it although it's a lot slower than what I'm used to but this is the Universe telling me this is what I need. I think I'm making some sort of impact, and that means alot to me. I know now more than ever what I want to do, and this job has exposed me to that. I will continue to work on the goals and I will achieve them. I am far but that's what keeps me motivated. It's been an interesting 7 months here. The time is also flying by! And like every environment, there are challenges, but it is how you deal with hardships that truly matters.

Travel
Haven't had the time to do much of this since it's a new job and all. I am however at advanced stages of planning an absolutely epic trip! All will be revealed in time. I'm saving as much as I can, and if anyone has any efficient saving tips, then please shout! Need all the help I can get :) We really need to also travel within our country. I can't say this enough! SO much to see. Mai is good with this. I really wish she could organise a trip to Shakawe. *hint hint* I really also want to travel to Lamu - an island off the coast of Kenya. Beautiful place with not much going on. Lazy days at the beach and walks around the old town. It's definitely on the list for 2018/19. The Universe will provide.

Love life
....
Love interest is there. So strong. But timing? Way off. Let's leave that for another day.

Friends
Nothing but love and gratitude for these ones. I well up every time I think about them. Loves of my entire life. Such beautiful people. I think God knew I needed them, and sent me very special ones. The best.

Family
Softest spot in the world....💓

Comments

Popular Posts