Finding My Feet

It's been a few weeks since my last entry. Alot has happened!

I am back home with a new job that I actually wanted. I really did and I got it. To be honest, I never doubted that I would get it. It just took a little longer than I had hoped, but that was the Universes' way of telling me to go and take some time out. It was totally intentional and I guess I willed it in a way. I got a job doing all things digital and I have all the autonomy to do so. The stars aligned so perfectly as I am also busy with a digital marketing course that will equip me as much as possible. I have no room to complain about anything right now when it comes to work. I am dedicated and I want to do the best job possible. 
The environment is certainly conducive although I get incredibly nervous sometimes. That is this really me?! Am I really here? It's surreal. 

I have all the reasons to be thankful, and I am. For the opportunities that I have, the choices I am able to make, with a now CLEAR mind. I look back at where I was and I can't believe I put myself through that for almost 3 years. It was a tough, dark place and time although I must say, I learnt alot about 

1. Myself and 
2. What I can withstand. I grew up, alot. 

I saw myself with different eyes. And then I learnt that I needed to put myself first. Not what everyone will think, not the disappointment from my mother, not the uncertainty of "no job", none of that. I'm much better for it. Much more confident and self aware. I feel in control. I don't think I've felt THIS in control ever. I have always just been stumbling though everything and now, I have control.

Now the hard work starts and I'm looking forward to it all☺️ I have all the gratitude to keep me going. I know that the other aspects of my life will fall into place because I have worked on me. And I continue to do so with vigour. The problem was me and the power I let go of. I have reclaimed my power and letting it go, won't be as easy as before. 

Always Thankful. Always Receiving. 

Comments

Popular Posts